The use of follow-up formula must only be upon the advice of a health professional. The unnecessary and improper use of this product may be dangerous to your child's health.
Only prepare one bottle at a time. Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly. Do not keep unfinished bottle, discard the contents. Always hold baby while feeding. Leaving baby unattended may cause choking. As soon as baby is old enough, replace bottle by a feeding cup.
Follow-up formula should not be introduced before 6 months of age. Infants six months onwards should be given fresh, indigenous and natural foods in combination with continued breastfeeding.
Breastmilk is the best for babies up to 2 years of age and beyond. There is no substitute for breastmilk.
Skimmed milk, Lactose, Vegetable oils (Palm olein oil, Low erucic rapeseed oil, Coconut oil and sunflower oil), Maltodextrine, Minerals (Calcium carbonate, Potassium citrate, Sodium phosphate, Sodium citrate, Magnesium citrate, Potassium chloride, Ferrous sulfate, Zinc sulfate, Copper sulfate , Manganese sulfate and Sodium selenate), Soya lecithin, Vitamins (Sodium ascorbate, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Nicotinamide, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Retinyl acetate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Phytomenadione, Biotin, Cholecalciferol and Cyanocobalamin) and Flavors (Vanillin and Vanilla extract).
1. Wash hands before preparing baby's formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops for age of baby.
7. Cap bottle and shake well until the powder is fully dissolved.
8. After each use, the tag should be closed tightly and stored in a cool, dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Allergen statement: Contains Milk (including Lactose) and Soya.